Tracy Winterbourne’s clean and holistic treatments will leave you glowing inside and out.
If you’d like to learn about Tracy Winterbourne before booking a treatment, read on for more information about her qualifications and the treatments that she offers.
Tracy has more than 30 years experience in the beauty industry, offering a full range of bespoke treatments to clients in Essex. Tracy’s holistic approach means that her services are well sought-after, and she splits her time between working in Southend, Leigh-on-Sea as well as offering therapies in her own therapy room in Hockley.
Tracy offers a range of treatments, both beauty and spirituality based. Facial treatments for example can include ZONEFACE lift, Rose quartz, the Neal’s Yard holistic facial and Microdermabrasion. These qualifications come alongside Tracy having trained with the leading founder of the International School of Sculptural Face Lifting “Avantage”, Yakov Gershkovich, with the best facialists from across the world. The new Anti- Defying Face Sculpting Treatment created by Yakov Gershkovich School is available with Tracy. If you need an alignment of the spiritual kind, Tracy is a Reiki master and holds qualifications in Crystal, Quantum, Rahanni and Celestial healing.
With experience working with Neal’s Yard and in the Flagship Covent Garden Store in London, it means that Tracy also has extensive knowledge of flower essences, herbal medicine, vitality, vitamins and minerals. She also holds an Essential Oil Science diploma which can be tailored and incorporated into all treatments and for home use.
Tracy’s reputation precedes her, in fact most of her clients hear about Tracy Winterbourne through recommendations from a network of satisfied customers. If you’d like to hear more about the treatments that Tracy is able to offer, or have specific requirements, get in touch so that Tracy can create a bespoke treatment plan for your needs.
''The key to finding your inner confidence is balance: beneficial treatments bespoke to your current skin condition, hydration, clean skincare and a sense of peace and alignment within oneself.''
Neal's Yard Organic
The perfect fit for Tracy’s holistic approach to beauty is the Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Range, which are used in most treatments. She is a NYR Independent Consultant which, gives you the opportunity to purchase products through her or, on her online shop.
Neal’s Yard Remedies was founded in 1981 and became a pioneer in organic beauty, health and well-being. They were the UK’s first certified organic natural health and beauty company, and retailer of certified organic oils.The aim of Neal’s Yard Remedies is to improve the quality of people’s lives. They do so by sharing their expertise whilst encouraging a more natural and holistic way of living through the power of nature. They believe their formulations must benefit the mind, body and well-being of customers, which is the reason they are used in Tracy’s treatments. The company avoids polluting toxins and harmful substances into the planet by only using wild natural ingredients. Engage your senses with the aromas of these spellbinding oils and ingredients, with have proven beneficial results.
Order directly through my online shop here.
The Ultimate Facial in particular uses is a mild clinical treatment using COSMEDIX products which promises ‘super clean ingredients, clinical level actives, luxurious textures and pure natural botanicals, COSMEDIX delivers transformative results for all skin types and tones without harming your skin in the process.‘ COSMEDIX products are a top choice of professional skincare experts and aestheticians all over the world. Their formular features higher concentrations of active ingredients and are created to pair with professional treatments. They are 100% free of harsh and irritating ingredients such as parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum , PEGs sodium laureth sulphate, hydroquinone, glycolic acid and artificial ingredients.
When purchasing products you will receive 10% off you first order using my personal online shop.
For a less personal skincare consulation to receive a personalised plan including advice and a list of recommended products use the Cosmedix online quiz.
New terms and conditions
Please note, by booking this treatment you are excepting to following terms and conditions:
- I acknowledge that I am attending a therapy session at Meadowlands, Victor Gardens, Hockley, Essex, SS54DY
- I am happy that, to the best of my knowledge, Tracy is following high standards of hygiene and cleanliness and taking all necessary precautions for my safety, and the safety of herself
- I will be asked to wait outside in the garden or in our car prior to my appointment (if a previous client is still here before your appointment) to ensure that I do not cross over with other people in her home
- That she will take my temperature
- I will be supplied with Anti Bac hand sanitiser on arrival
- I am aware my therapist has full PPE
- That have no health issues or have not experienced Corona Virus symptoms approaching the treatment and, to the best of my knowledge, have not been in contact with anyone with the virus
- I have been given the option to cancel my appointment should I develop symptoms of poor health
- Tracy has assured I would be able to cancel if any members of my family or friends develop or have symptoms of COVID 19
- Tracy will cancel my appointment if, herself or anyone she has seen has any symptoms of COVID 19
- I am happy to proceed with my treatment at my own risk.
- Please bring your own blanket to the session