Book today and pay £15 less with the Summer Trial
The sculptural and moulding technique was derived by Yakov Gershkovich, the leading specialist in the field of facial aesthetics, a recognised authority on natural rejuvenation and facial manipulation but also is praised by A-list celebrities, beauty bloggers and therapists.
He strives for a method to natural rejuvenation that gives an effective face lifting without the use of injections, botox and fillers in a fast and effective way. Unlike Botox, this technique uses the power of the hands to re- sculpt the muscles rather than freezing them which foreign substance and chemicals. it can however be used alongside these procedures.
This non surgical facelift in turn leads to positive results like:
- Relaxing facial muscles so muscles tone returns to normal
- Helping muscles recovery, restore elasticity and tighten and smooth the the skin
- Elimination of spasms and blockages
- Appearance of the skin improves via stimulation of skin cell regeneration and prevention of wrinkles
- Enhances body detoxification and cleans the skin
- Launches blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and metabolism
- Increases the microcirculation in the subcutaneous adipose tissue and normalises cellular respiration
- Forms facial posture
- Presentation of double chin
- Reduces ‘drooping’ corners of lips
- Prevention of age changes
- Deep wrinkle reduction
- Reduced puffiness, sponginess, lymphostasis
- Releases muscles of all stagnation in the face and body with natural processes
- Improve concentration by removing blockages and opening the cranium
- Anti stress
- Relax, strengthen and open the eyes
It aims to focus of 3 lines of the face to improve posture- Jaw, Cheek Bone and Eyeline/ brow
Please contact Tracy before booking the treatment to speak about contractions.