Holistic Facialist in Essex
Look good and feel good naturally.
Based in Hockley, Southend and Leigh-on-Sea in Essex
Corona Virus Update
To all new and existing clients,
I do not really know where to start, all I know is that I want to try my best to make this light, positive, to continue to serve and to treat you all from a place of love.
Firstly, I am deeply upset and am writing this with a heavy heart knowing I will not be able to touch for the next coming weeks and maybe months. However this doesn’t mean I can’t help and heal. My business is my passion and I love everything that I do. The power of touch is how I have built my business, no technology will every replace it.
However, I will be offering lots of ways to keep your face, well-being and spirits lifted. I want to help you and your family while we pull together over this isolating period.
- I will be doing weekly orders for all Neal’s Yard products, for you and your whole family’s well-being. Money can easily be bank transferred when ordering directly through me, or you can always order through my shop for home delivery. Just send over any orders big or small.
- Skype or FaceTime consultations for all skincare coaching, product advice, tailored home massage techniques, facial reflexology, lifting or de-stressing
- Aromatherapy products and blending advice for you and your whole family. This could be tailored massage/ facial oils, advice for the right oils for your diffusers or other ointments with free delivery. An example could be advice on products for specific skin conditions such as eczema. Anything to keep you and your family healthy, calm, happy, positive and lifted.
- Skin and well-being holistic supplement advice
- Distant tailored healing sessions. As a Reiki Master and Quantum healer distance healing is a technique I am highly trained in. This offers powerful deep healing from the comfort of your home. This is suitable for any age as it is great for kids too
- Gift vouchers are available valid for one year. Perfect presents for birthdays over this period to give your loved ones something lovely to look forward too after this has passed
- Tailored Neals Yard gift boxes with free delivery
Finally I want to offer free 30 minute distant healing sessions for anyone working in the frontline of the NHS. If you know anyone, please ask them to contact be for a booking session that suits them on 07956543171
I will be posting lots of things on social media. Please spread the love and kindly share anything I post that you feel could help and serve others. Stay at home, stay safe, stay positive, stay healthy, stay lifted.
All my love, Tracy
Holistic facials and healing treatments by Tracy Winterbourne
Tracy’s holistic beauty treatments are all bespoke and tailored to the individual’s needs.
Look good and feel good naturally with a range of holistic facials.
Natural healing to align your mind, body and soul. Includes Rahanni and Reiki.
Tailored massage to relax and nurture your body and mind.
'Begin to lift your inner and outer beauty today'
When looking for an holistic beautician, it’s important to find someone with the correct qualifications, however, finding a holistic beautician with years of experience is just as important – Tracy Winterbourne has both.
Tracy knows the importance of both the mind and body, which is why her treatments do not just focus on the aesthetic value, but also the spiritual. Tracy is able to offer a wide range of treatments, from facials and massages to spiritual healing practices, and has a certified Reiki Masters in the USUI SYSTEM of Natural Healing.
She offers treatments, like Sculpting Facelift Technique by Yakov Gershkovich which no one in surrounding area offers, which attracts clients from far and wide.
Tracy’s hoslistic beauty treatments are all bespoke and tailored to the individual needs of each client, and time is taken in each consultation to get to know the person, before an individual treatment plan is devised
Many of Tracy’s holistic beauty treatments involve products that have been carefully chosen for each individual, using either Tracy’s extensive knowledge of essential oils and aromatherapy, or her training as a Neal’s Yard consultant and therapist.
'One of the most important things for me, is ensuring that my clients are not only completely comfortable in their environment, but also informed about every step of the treatment before it happens; giving clients a sense of peace and involvement with their therapy.'
I honestly cannot recommend Tracy enough. She made you feel so welcome, really got to know your skin and gave you so much detail on the products she was using. Her energy was unreal throughout the whole facial. By far the best facial I’ve ever had in my life! Cannot wait to book again
If only I could book Tracy every week – she is the best! The products she uses are divine, and she is incredibly knowledgeable about all her treatments. I always come away feeling rejuvenated. Thank you, Tracy. See you soon!
Tracy is an amazing professional and i highly recommend her services. Not only is she fantastic at what she does, she is friendly and welcoming and you can't fail to feel comfortable in her company. You will feel totally uplifted, mind body and soul, after your visit.
After my facial massage with Tracy, my skin looked SO much better straight away. It was glowing with health and really clear and even toned. I love the Neal's Yard products she uses but also her hands feel amazing! They travelled around my face like flowing water. I LOVE the feeling, the natural scents and the instant results!!